Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Written Language Term One


If I were a storm…

If I were a storm I would command the ocean to roar across the lands.
I would beam my lightning and smash people’s houses with my powerful glowing yellow fist.
I would bust up light bulbs so it would be pitch black in people’s houses.
I would make powerful wind and dark green fog to tumble down friends like it was yesterday.

Matei


One evening an elephant was walking with it’s baby. But what they didn’t know was that a lion was approaching, coming closer and closer and closer. Soon when the two elephants were out in the open the lion came pouncing fiercely from the dark green bushes, aiming for the baby.
But the mummy elephant immediately turned around chasing the lion away, finishing it off with a big tremendous noise from the trunk. The lion fled in fear leaving nothing but a dust cloud. After that the baby elephant looked at his mother in relief and the lion was never heard of again.
Gabriel 

No comments:

Post a Comment